Saturday, November 17, 2007

TALENT SPOT (2) : Aaron Lam


Im proud to present an artist , that has never ciesed to amaze me , i must say that i have been lucky , fate has brought him into my path.... I wont say more , u guys judge for urselves...




Aaron Lam : His black and white works are just , stunning , he has the real feel of what its like to shoot in black and white, here are the words of my monochromatic friend " My name is Aaron Lam and I live in Victoria, Canada. I've been taking pictures for six years now and I shoot with an Olympus E-500. My favorite subjects include the ocean, birds, forests and of course, people. I'm also the director of the Imagination
Gallery, which is a Victoria-based local art gallery, which aims to feature local artists. I go to the University of Victoria, where I'm trying to get a degree in History. If i could wish for one thing to come true, it would be that more people would take pictures . "

2 comments:

Salma Kamel said...

It gives me feeling of mystry and courage of annocence to explore with pure memory that has not yet experienced the meaning of fear.

Salma Kamel

Semary said...

Well said , and described , salma . Thanks for ur comment salma .