Saturday, October 20, 2007

TALENT SPOT


GUYS AND GIRLS OF THE WORLD..!!!! (uve prob seen me do this before, so u wont be as shocked , hehe ) GUYS AND GIRLS OF THE WORLD ... LISTEN UP..!! LISTEN UP PEOPLE ..!!! IM ANNOUNCING THE BIRTH OF A BRAND NEW SERIES OF POSTS , THAT WILL DIRECTLY AFFECT ALL OF U..!!!! SO ....LISTEN UP.... THIS IS ABOUT U GUYS NOT ME.....HEAR ME OUT ON THIS...!! READY..??








<----------TALENT SPOT--------------------------->


THE WORLD IS SO FULL OF TALENTED PHOTOGRAPHERS , and every once in a while i'd be lucky enough to come across one of them......


WHAT IM GONNA TRY TO DO HERE IS MAKE SURE THOSE TALENTS DONT GO BY UNNOTICED .... I WANNA PUT THEIR NAMES OUT THERE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE , AND LINKS TO THEIR WORKS FOR ALL THE WORLD TO WATCH AND ENJOY JUST LIKE I DID ...

So....... :)... that being said...... this series is gonna be starting pretty soon God willing , and any of u people , who thinks he or she has work hed like to show the world , or knows of some talented photographer , tell him about this place , and tell this place about him .... Contact me on my email ahmedtarek84@yahoo.com and send me links to ur work , and if I see something I like , rest assured ur work is gonna be posted .. !!

No comments: